This plugin is designed to obtain your level 90 Splendorous Tools with as little interaction from the user as possible. Information on these weapons can be found here: FFXIV Console Games Wiki
This plugin updates on restart of RebornBuddy and doesn't need to be added to repoBuddy.
- RebornBuddy with active license (paid)
- Lisbeth with active license (paid)
- LlamaLibrary (free)
- LlamaUtilities (free)
- Download the latest version by following the link here.
- On the
.zipfile, right click >
- Unzip all contents into
RebornBuddy\Plugins\so it looks like this:
RebornBuddy └── Plugins └── Splendorous Tools ├── SplendorousToolsLoader.cs ├── SplendorousToolsSettings.cs ├── Version.txt └── SplendorousTools.dll
Splendorous Tools (iLvl 570)¶
- Splendorous Tools
Augmented Splendorous Tools (iLvl 590)¶
- Augmented Splendorous Tools
Crystalline Tools (iLvl 620)¶
- Crystalline Tools
Chora-Zoi's Crystalline Tools (iLvl 625)¶
- Chora-Zoi's Crystalline Tools
Brilliant Tools (iLvl 630)¶
- Brilliant Tools
Open settings, choose your class, hit start. I also recommend using food and medicine for the crafts in Lisbeth settings, to prevent failure on the craft.
This tab is pretty straight forward. When you purchase the plugin you'll get a key sent to the email used when making the purchase. Take that key, put it in the box, hit
Verify. That'll enable the plugin. Job done.
- When doing DOH classes, make sure you turn off General > Enable Trash Cleanup in Lisbeth settings, otherwise it will trash the components.
- When doing Fisher, assign your current relic tool to your gear set. Lisbeth currently doesn't equip the correct pole when attempting to get the fish and it must be equipped to gather then.
- If you have multiple gear sets of the same job, or more gearsets then the game has by default, your drop down menu for class selection may look unusual. The Job change code will select the first job for that class it finds in your gearsets.